The Store Manager for Jill Stuart will be expected to drive sales while ensuring the highest level of customer care. You will be responsible for leading and motivating the staff to create an energetic environment. Manager must implement and maintain systems to keep the store functioning efficiently.
- Analyze sales, and react to business
- Develop business strategy to increase brand awareness and maximize profit
- Develop and execute store events
- Manage inventory and stock replenishment.
- Educate team on sales plan, develop personal goals while coaching to ensure maximum selling potential.
- Oversee all aspects of Customer Service and build customer loyalty
- Ability to creatively merchandise the store and convey brand image
- Recruit, Train and Develop a talented sales staff
- Must have a minimum of 3 years management experience, and 5 years retail experience
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and weekend availability is required
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge of the brand and merchandise and be able to convey the Jill Stuart brand image to our customers
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.