KCD IS THE LEADING FASHION PUBLIC RELATIONS AND PRODUCTION AGENCY WORLDWIDE.
WITH INTERNATIONAL OFFICES IN NEW YORK AND PARIS, THE AGENCY HAS SET STANDARDS FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS WITH ITS HIGHLY STRATEGIC AND CREATIVE PROGRAMS AND ONGOING PROJECTS FOR ESTABLISHED AND NEW BRANDS.
FASHION KNOWLEDGE AND CREDIBILITY, INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE THINKING, THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF EXECUTION, APPROPRIATENESS AND NEWNESS -- THESE PRINCIPLES PROPEL THE AGENCY AND ITS CLIENTS FORWARD TOGETHER IN FASHION.
The KCD Finance Department is looking for a dynamic individual who has a strong understanding of Finance, AP/AR, General Ledger, GL Reconciliations and the impact of these on overall Agency accounting. They will work efficiently to ensure that AP/AR are handled in a timely and accurate manner to meet the needs of the Agency, its Clients and vendors.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment, be a strong communicator and self manager. They will have the appropriate style and taste to serve as an exceptional ambassador for KCD.
- Manage accounts payable including all data entry
- Prepare and execute weekly/biweekly disbursements of AP
- Prepare and deliver all client show, event and retainer billing
- Prepare and manage all public relations and digital monthly out of pocket expense invoices
- Record cash receipts
- Assist Finance Director with client accounts receivable collections and keep abreast of excessive client overages and statuses
- Manage and maintain petty cash fund
- Manage and Maintain financial records
- Serve a financial liaison to freelance staff and interns
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by Finance Director, Financial Controller and SVP Finance
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in accounting preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and at clients
- Demonstrate ability to multitask and problem solve
- Ability to provide analysis of cost discrepancies
- Knowledge of general accounting preferred
- Experience with accounting software (Peachtree preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This role has the opportunity for growth in responsibilities and may include building and maintaining department budgets, GL analysis and assisting in additional areas of Finance management.
To apply, please send your resume to Melissa Shakal at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Finance Manager. No phone calls please.