High-end Italian brand and international leader in luxury clothing and accessories, Kiton, is looking for Public Relations Intern at their New York City corporate headquarters.
Working directly with the PR and Marketing director, this is a unique opportunity for highly motivated, aspiring PR professionals to gain invaluable, hands-on experience at a top luxury brand. We will only consider candidates that are currently based in NYC, and available to start immediately.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Creative, eager and motivated personality
- Relevant and applicable knowledge of the fashion industry
- Previous experience in PR or in a related field
- Italian-speaking (a plus, but not required)
- Basic knowledge of photoshop/illustrator/inDesign (a plus, but not required)
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Managing the showroom and all samples
- Sample trafficking
- Booking and participating in all appointments
- Contacting and communicating with editors and other media contacts
- Writing pitches and press releases
- Maintaining media database
- Press clipping and formatting
- Event coordination
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.