LABNO25.COM is new digital platform and shopping destination for mix of established and emerging premium brands launching in April 2016. We advocate support to emerging fashion designers and talents to gain international exposure.
We are looking for an enthusiastic fashion intern to join our team. Intern will be working closely with creative director and senior management. This is a fantastic opportunity to have an insight into new fast- growing company and work with fun and creative individuals.
This is part-time un-paid internship for the spring season. Required starting as soon as possible.
- Knowledge of Photoshop for basic photo editing to be used on social media and blog content
- Administrative job duties
- Helping with event planning and execution
- Assisting stylist in e-commerce and editorial photo-shoots
- Running errands when reasonably requested
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working in fashion industry
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Photoshop skills are important for this role
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs
- Must posses great attention to detail and organizational skills
- U.S. drivers license