In an effort to capture and conceptualize the essence of a carefree Sunday, the foundation of Onepiece was laid by three friends in Oslo 2007. The search for the pinnacle of leisure wear resulted in the idea of sewing together a hoodie with a pair of sweatpants using a giant zipper. This concept eventually evolved into the Onepiece Jumpsuit, which ignited the spark of a world wide phenomena of reengineered jumpsuits that spread like wild fire in the streets, clubs, and through out the media. Today Onepiece has grown into a street brand with a global presence and seasonal collections of jumpsuits and casual wear.
Onepiece is looking for experienced independent sales reps, which can develop new accounts at high-end department stores, specialty boutiques, and select e-tailers across the United States. We seek candidates with well-established networks in the apparel/retail industry that are based in New York or Los Angeles.
- Preferably has 2/3+ years experience in a showroom/agency/rep environment
- Has well-established relationships or client list of major retailers and boutiques
- Has proven and successful track record of wholesale sales experience
- Preferred previous experience in athleisure, leisurewear, and/or streetwear brands.
- Expert at negotiating, selling, and presenting.
- Open flexibility to travel
- Based in New York or Los Angeles
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org