Seeking Summer PR Interns for Post+Beam, an established fashion, beauty and lifestyle PR agency with offices in NY and LA. Looking for star interns for our LA office/showroom who are smart, organized and driven to assist with day-to-day operations. Must be dependable, have a great attitude, punctual and love happy hour (we’re a fun bunch). Ideally we want someone who is hungry to learn and work in the industry; this is a very hands-on internship (coffee runs are not typical)!
This is an unpaid position for a minimum of 3 days per week. Parking and expenses are provided, able to offer college credit and willing to work with partial day schedules.
- Facilitate stylist and editorial pulls
- Maintain and update media lists
- Scan and uploading press clippings
- Assist in pitching to fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines & blogs
- Support with daily activities
- Highly organized and dependable
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent follow up
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
- Strong phone pitching skills and established press/blog contacts a plus
- Past fashion/lifestyle PR or showroom experience highly desirable
- Friendly and positive, and able to have fun while working hard