PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles, for its Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking an Account Manager for the firm’s fashion & entertainment lifestyle, luxury product, hospitality and design clients in New York City.
This position entails day-to-day client relations, collaborating with the PR Consulting Lifestyle team to execute client press strategies, secure ongoing media placements in top tier lifestyle, business, entertainment, design and travel publications. Additionally, the role will include managing a small number of client events, including press previews.
The ideal candidate must possess a drive to achieve great things while being inspired and able to think on a large scale. This individual must have a positive attitude, good follow-through skills and attention to detail. Experience in creating strategies with client facing abilities is a must. This individual must also have exceptional relationships within the world of press both print and digital.
Who we are looking for:
- Superior knowledge of entertainment, fashion, lifestyle, business, travel and design consumer media landscape
- Proven track record in securing top tier coverage in print, online mediums and broadcast TV
- Solid understanding of fashion, luxury and hospitality trends, consumer products and the lifestyle market
- Exceptional relationships within the lifestyle, design, travel, fashion and luxury press community
- Experience in producing and executing press events
- Responsible for press strategy execution, day-to-day maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press clippings
- Experience in supervising/mentoring junior staff
- Exhibit strong writing, communication, leadership and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate and possess a strong work ethic
- Must be a creative thinker
- Able to multitask various projects and clients successfully
Candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle Division in NY and report directly to a Senior Manager and an Associate Director while working closely with department head/Vice President. PR Consulting prefers 3-5 years experience and offers competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send your resume to Tamara@prconsulting.net.
PRC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401k