Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including beauty, fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, and music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation—offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Founded in London in 1998, Purple now has offices in London, New York City and Los Angeles.
Social Media internship
You will be a hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has an interest in luxury and/ or social media strategy. Experience with graphic design and photography is a plus.
- Capturing photo and video assets for content calendars.
- Organizing and maintaining blogger and digital databases.
- Reporting send outs; monitoring, collecting and formatting coverage.
- Research new social media outlets, technology and opportunities.
- Monitoring all things luxury fashion, beauty and lifestyle on social media to create case studies of social campaigns.
- Awareness of emerging digital platforms and apps.
Previous PR experience is not necessary, but an understanding of the industry is vital. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Fashion GPS preferred.
- Managing sample trafficking, coordinating sample loans and look book send outs.
- Going through weekend supplements, glossy magazines and daily national newspapers for any fashion press coverage and fashion sections/opportunities.
- Document publicity produced by firm for presentations to clients; scanning and formatting coverage.
- Reporting send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports.
- Ad-hoc project work and carrying out industry research.
- Attending client meetings and assisting with special events