One of Los Angeles' top boutique PR agencies seeks a full-time assistant/coordinator to work alongside the CEO. The perfect candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, exceptional organizational skills, and steadfast commitment to teamwork. This is a fast paced office environment that requires a true commitment that expands beyond the typical 9 to 5 operation. We are looking for a candidate that is prepared for long hours and working on some weekends when necessary.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking for a position to ultimately make a career in PR. We work with amazing brands and strongly believe in promoting from within the ranks. We are not just looking for an assistant; we are looking for someone to be a part of an amazing team and someone who wants to succeed and grow!
- handle and follow up on all tasks including packages, reporting, recaps, status reports, etc.
- handle all tech needs and follow ups
- handle and execute all facets of researching
- handle outside scheduling and ensure all items are added to calendar
- Assisting company at events outside of work
- Attend special projects and events
- Must be willing to travel as CEO travels a lot throughout the year
- handle CEO invoices and expense reports
- Bachelors Degree ideally in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing.
- At least 2-3 year experience in a related field or related internships
- Proficiency in MAC and Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Cision
To Apply: Please send your resume to Alexandra at email@example.com, subject line "Assistant / Coordinator".