One of New York’s top boutique PR agencies seeks a full-time Showroom/Fashion PR Assistant. The perfect candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, exceptional organizational skills, and steadfast commitment to teamwork. This is a fast paced office environment that requires a true commitment that expands beyond the typical 9 to 5 operation. We are looking for a candidate that is prepared for long hours and working on some weekends when necessary.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking for an entry level position and ultimately looking to make a career in PR. We work with amazing brands and strongly believe in promoting from within the ranks. We are not just looking for an assistant; we are looking for someone to be a part of an amazing team and someone who wants to succeed and grow!
- Showroom management which includes packages, gifting, media pulls, inventory etc.
- Assisting the Fashion team with tasks including, but not limited to event recaps, status reports, media lists, filing as needed, scanning of placements etc.
- Receiving/ Sending of Fashion Team’s Packages
- Facilitate post event follow up alongside Fashion Team
- Assisting company at events outside of work
- Attend special projects and events
- Team expenses and calendar
- Bachelors Degree ideally in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing.
- At least 1 year experience in a related field or related internships
- Proficiency in MAC and Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Cision
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.