Shashi is looking for enthusiastic and resourceful interns. If you’re a fast learner and have a “can-do” attitude, you’ll get a hands- on experience in wholesale, jewelry, and production in the heart of New York’s Fashion District.
The right candidate will have the capacity to:
- Handle responsibilities that range from administrative to assisting.
- Assist with day-to-day operations.
- Stay organized and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Take direction at a moment’s notice and adapt to changing priorities.
- Be ready to learn at all times.
- Experience with social media, graphic design and/or QuickBooks a plus, but not required.
Benefits of working for a growing company:
- Experience integrated in all departments ranging from sourcing to production to sales and e-commerce.
- Room to grow: Interns with proven drive and talent will be reviewed for potential for placement within company.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.