Violetta Group is looking for fabulous PR interns to start immediately. We represent a number of high-end brands covering designer fashion and lifestyle and we are seeking driven and dynamic students that can shadow and assist our NY director in various projects and receive a well-rounded working experience in public relations, editorials features and special projects.
- Sample inventory and showroom merchandising
- Assist with stylist pulls and returns
- Editorial tracking and clipping
- Database updates
- Social Media updates
- Event production assistance
- Office duties
- Must be currently enrolled in a four year college or university program working towards a degree and able to receive course accreditation
- Full Time for a 3-6 months commitment
- Highly organized and proactive
- A willingness to learn about the PR world and to work hard
- An understanding and awareness of the fashion and entertainment industries
- Enthusiasm in tackling new tasks and projects
- Quick learner and with an attention to detail
- Strong phone and computer skills and efficient in Microsoft Office
- a second language and an international background are a plus.
- Out-of-pocket expenses covered
- Great exposure to the fashion and entertainment industries
- School credits
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ABOUT VIOLETTA GROUP:
Violetta is a bi-coastal Los Angeles and New York communications and brand building agency that focuses on the conception and execution of tailor-made strategies to launch, re-position and promote domestic and foreign fashion and lifestyle brands in the USA and abroad.