3.1 Phillip Lim
3.1 PHILLIP LIM’S RAISON D’ÊTRE IS PROVIDING BEAUTIFUL EVERYDAY CLASSICS ACCENTED WITH A SENSE OF MADNESS. THE RESULT — COOL, EASY, CHIC LOOKS FOR MEN AND WOMEN THAT EMBODY YOUTHFUL ELEGANCE AND PERSONAL STYLE.
3.1 Phillip Lim is currently seeking interns for the SUMMER and FALL 2016 semester in the MEN’S PRESS AND SALES department (looking to hire immediately)!
Candidates will work directly with the mens sales and press manager on a daily basis dealing with the global menswear market. Candidates will have choice of focus within this department (PR or sales). Ideal candidate is dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize. He/she must also have good communication skills.
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Assist with Fashion Week preparations
- Update and maintain press books and press clippings
- Assist in showroom maintenance
- Assist with seasonal mailings to editors and stylists
- Assist with daily communications to retail partners
- Coordinating showroom set up and functions during fashion week
- Update and monitor sales performance globally
- Visiting stores locally to maintain sales performance and brand standards
- Research trends and opportunities within the global menswear market
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available at least 3 days a week; minimum 3 month commitment
- Fashion PR experience is preferred
- Credit in relevant college or university course required
All internship candidates should email Michael Ragen at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship application- advise preferred semester” along with a cover letter and a resume.