ALESSANDRA MACKENZIE’S Marketing & Public Relations helps to define and execute a Marketing & Public Relations plan that continuously elevates brand awareness through cross-channel platforms that educates and nurtures shoppers to increase sales conversions. By implementing innovative strategies, using results to drive new initiatives, and providing insightful recommendations, this position plays a pivotal role in continually improving ALESSANDRA MACKENZIE’s marketing results.
- Assist in the creating, planning and execution of all branding, marketing, and communications strategies to enhance global brand equity and awareness
- Coordinate PR to garner brand awareness, including events, samples, press days, editor appointments, blogger engagement, sweepstakes/giveaways, gifting, celebrity dressing, stylist relationships, etc.
- Work closely with ALESSANDRA MACKENZIE Founder and Creative Director to build a brand voice and position
- Craft brand story and voice through cross-channel marketing initiatives and oversee continuity across ecommerce, social and digital platforms
- Provide content for www.alessandramackenzie.com, including email blasts, blog, online sections, and product copy to drive traffic and conversion
- Track and analyze impact of content on ecommerce and retail sales
- Research and identify on-brand opportunities and manage brand initiatives, such as special projects and collaborations to meet brand objectives
- Produce all branded materials, presentations, tools, and packaging (ex. brand book, email template, etc.)
- Plan all consumer-facing retail events and monitor lifetime value of guests
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of marketing and public relations post-graduate experience within fashion/retail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and handle tight deadlines under minimal supervision in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Be able to clearly communicate and execute brand vision, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
Please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. Any submissions sent via alternate methods will not be considered.