Anna Sheffield Jewelry offers a timeless alternative to the traditional world of Ceremonial and Fine jewelry with an extensive collection of finely crafted baubles. Our elegant array of rings includes signature styles of mixed precious metals, inverted-set diamonds and solid gold gemstones. The Anna Sheffield collections are crafted from the most exquisite materials and with the utmost attention to detail. Anna Sheffield has access to the highest quality conflict-free diamonds, as well as precious, rare, and antique gemstones to ensure that all of our jewelry is not only exceptional, but truly one of a kind.
The brand has been growing rapidly and we are looking for a real powerhouse sales person to our team. The Senior Sales Associate will achieve a high volume of personal sales through a combination of a senior level of experience, deep understanding of the Anna Sheffield brand, and the delivery of outstanding customer service. This is a full time position.
High Volume Sales
- Bring senior level sales experience to the table, be able to join our team and hit the ground running
- Create a positive and rewarding client experience that is warm and hospitable in all customer interactions, maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Consistently achieve or exceed boutique and personal sales goals
- Possess strong product knowledge of the entire line of Anna Sheffield products
- Advise and assist customers with their choices of Anna Sheffield products for themselves and for gifts
- Partner with all departments and colleagues to ensure superior client experience and contribute to a positive environment
- Uphold Anna Sheffield image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times and be an ambassador for the brand
Post-Sales / Production Follow Through
- Follow each order through the production process to ensure timely delivery compliance with specs
- Independently and proactively resolve client issues
- Consistent and thorough follow-up on client care service matters
- Respond to verbal customer comments/complaints
- Capture client information and actively develop a client base, consistently adding information to further promote boutique relationships
- Regularly contact clients regarding new products, events and follow up
- Cultivate and develop new client relationships, through exceptional client care and brand CRM initiatives
- Deliver a 360’ client experience, introducing multiple product categories, services in an effort to maximize client potential
- Daily set up and break down of boutique for opening/closing.
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed (i.e. inventory, organization, cleanliness).
- Assist in the merchandising and overall daily maintenance of the cases (i.e. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and backstock organization).
- Partner with support team in the repair process and follow up on customer communication
- Must have senior level fine jewelry sales experience
- Extremely strong and proven sales skills (i.e. you walk in the door with a client book)
- Strong working knowledge of diamonds
- GIA certification a huge plus
- Strong styling eye and personal taste level
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution Oriented, self starter
- Team player, works amicably and effectively with other staff members
- This is a full time position, weekend availability a must
- NYC based position, local candidates only
- Base salary DOE
- Commissions on personal sales
- Company health care contribution
Please send your resume along with thoughtful cover letter articulating your qualifications and why you feel you are perfect for this position to email@example.com. Please include “Senior Fine Jewelry Sales Associate” in the subject line of your email.