Autumn Communications is looking to hire a Public Relations Assistant with relevant public relations experience in our Beverly Hills office. A small firm looking for someone who wants longevity with a rapidly growing company and to learn about different facets of public relations.Autumn Communications works with lifestyle, fashion, food and technology clients.
Recent Clients Include: The Art of Elysium, Haute Living Magazine, Birchbox, The RealReal, StyleHaul, Fatburger, Beau Joie Champagne, Prévu Liqueur, Mobli, The Tappan Collective, Zynga, Flipagram, Skinny Tees, Faring Capital, Hormel Black Label Bacon, Daniel Wellington, Gaydamak Jewelry, Snob Essentials, Axel Arigato, and Treats! Magazine.
Duties Will Include:
- Daily press clippings
- Maintaining & Updating Weekly Client Reports
- Research for events, projects, etc.
- Maintaining & Updating Media Contact Lists
- Sample Trafficking
- Pitching to press
- Scheduling conference calls / updating company wide calendar
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least 1 year relevant working PR experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Tech savvy with experience in all Microsoft Office programs, Cision, some web design
- Positive attitude is necessary
- Great organizational skills-Self-starter who takes initiative and can be proactive
- All qualified candidates please send your resume along with a cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA 90048
Required experience: Public Relations: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor's
To Apply: Please send your resume to Ashley Carone at firstname.lastname@example.org.