Robin Zendell, LLC, a luxury retail real estate firm representing international tenants and landlords, is looking for a passionate intern to work in its Upper East Side office from approximately June 1st-August 15th (some flexibility on dates). The internship is unpaid, but school credit can be offered. Must be available 2 days per week and located in the New York City area.
This internship is a great way to:
- Learn about the commercial brokerage industry in New York and the United States. Especially Soho and Madison Avenue
- Delve deeper into the luxury retail world and the role of brick and mortar locations
- Keep your pulse on the fashion industry and the retail market
- Enthusiastic personality with a positive attitude and eager to learn
- Strong interest in fashion, art, beauty, and/or real estate
- Detail-oriented, organized, and professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (for Mac) and ideally Pages
Duties will include:
- Canvassing street retail and making maps
- Putting together tour books and flyers
- Conducting online research
- Updating databases and maintaining filing systems
- Assisting with general daily administrative tasks
To apply, please send your resume along with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: "Summer Internship"