BPCM is hiring a Showroom Coordinator for our Los Angeles office. We are seeking candidates who are self-starting individuals who have a strong interest in fashion and culture and the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment to join our team.
Our ideal candidates must have strong communication and writing skills, superb multi-tasking abilities and they must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. Having had previous PR/Marketing internships is preferred.
- Work with VIP and PR team managing and supporting all Showroom activity
- Take on a leadership role with regards to sourcing, training and managing interns
- Assist the VIP and PR team with monitoring and reporting on press coverage across clients
- Responsible for the general housekeeping of Showroom, ensuring it is kept orderly, tidy and merchandised at all times
- Develop and manage relationships with editors and stylists by assisting with pulls for showroom requests
- Coordinate seasonal press reviews
- Manage deliveries and inventory of seasonal collections
- Utilize Fashion GPS for trafficking samples
- Manage International shipments and transfers of inventory; familiarity with Fish & Wildlife licenses a plus
- Coordinate with the Showroom Manager in New York and in London regarding collections
- Heavily assist the VIP and PR team during events and awards seasons
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on all client collections; Inventory all collections on arrival and ensure that inventory is replenished from returns on a daily basis
- Assist with telephone inquiries, and follow through thoroughly
- Help coordinate all necessary materials for meetings
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Correspond with Finance team on accounting matters
- Coordinate bills and checks received with Finance team
- Reconciling and coding company card statements
- Work with Director of Operations with onboarding new hires
- Acting as the liaison with building management, cleaning company, office supply company and other miscellaneous vendors to ensure a conducive working environment for staff
- Coordinate master keys, lighting, plumbing, cleaning with building management
- Maintain and coordinate office computers; trouble shoot phone systems, copiers and fax machine
- Order supplies for office, kitchen and cleaning needs
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- Public relations internship or job experience
- Knowledge of fashion & publishing
- Exceptional at keeping things organized, able to multi-task and juggle priorities
- You have impeccable time management skills - managing your own time and the time of others (interns!)
- Strong oral & writing communication skills
- Savvy social & interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Computer experience required, including but not limited to MSWord, Excel and Outlook
We believe that where you work matters and, as a career community, we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy! This is your chance to work with a great portfolio of luxury clients with a team of co-workers who are continually learning from each other and are truly collaborative.
We work in a high-achievement culture and are committed to growth opportunities for our team and excellence for our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental, vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.
Click here to apply: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16