Deborah Pagani is a fine Jewelry brand based in New York, started in 2008. Known for its fusion of art deco, hot glamour, and perennial elegance. Deborah Pagani has quickly become one of the most recognized brands in fine jewelry today. Having generated consistent editorial coverage, Deborah Pagani has been featured in the New York Times, T Magazine, Elle, W, and Harper’s Bazaar, among others.
We are looking for an intern for Fall/Winter 2016.
- Help curate social media content
- Help designer with research for collection and social media
- Sample trafficking
- Organization of inventory
- Assist with client meetings and events as needed
- Maintain showroom
- Various administrative tasks
- Must be proficient in Photoshop
- InDesign experience preferred
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Understanding of the luxury fashion market preferred
- Strong interest in fashion and jewelry necessary
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must have good time management skills
School credit may be offered.
Must be available 2-3 days a week
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and days of availability.