FRAME was created in November 2012 by Jens Grede and Erik Torstensson. Their chic and minimal approach to fashion essentials have won them devotees from models Cara Delevingne, Kate Moss, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Lara Stone and Alessandra Ambrosio to Rihanna, Beyonce, Sienna Miller and Kate Bosworth as well as Kanye West, Paul McCartney, Tom Brady, Daniel Craig and Jamie Dornan. The brand has collaborated with Karlie Kloss and also Inez and Vinoodh and their collections are available from 1000 retailers around the world. FRAME have recently opened their first store on Melrose Place in Los Angeles.
Since its inception with its debut jean, the ‘Le Skinny’, Frame has expanded into a full ready to wear brand embodying the founders’ restrained aesthetic ideal and relentless search to achieve effortless perfection. The company is based in Venice beach, Los Angeles, Shoreditch, London and Manhattan, New York.
Frame is seeking a PR & Marketing Account Assistant that will report directly to the Communications and Marketing Director. Candidates should have previous experience in fashion PR or marketing.
To apply, please email your resume to Kate Keyes at email@example.com.
The PR & Marketing assistant will work across the PR and Marketing department assisting in the day-to-day roles and responsibilities such as celebrity gifting, sample management, showroom management, account administration, production logistics and event support.
The Account Assistant will assist both the Communications Manager and the Account Director on seasonal strategies and execution of events.
- University/College Degree is preferred but not required
- Must be available to work full-time hours
- Committed to working during New York Fashion Week and around FRAME events
- Assist Communications & Marketing Director on the creation and development of brand marketing tools
- Assist Communications & Marketing Director on global events strategies and event execution
- Collate post event reports
- Harness new brand ambassadors and industry influencers whilst maintaining existing relationships
- Create and maintain on-going gifting charts for celebrities and editors
- Monitor entertainment sites and social media to ascertain when VIP’s are in town for gifting opportunities
- Support PR Director on photoshoots and production logistics throughout the season
- Pro-actively contact stylists for call-in opportunities
- Develop and maintain editor relationships
- Assist communications team on creating and maintaining a seasonal pitching chart for each territory to track on going dialogue with key press
- Create a critical analysis report at the end of each season; which tracks samples sent versus coverage received. Highlighting strong brand supporters and also areas for growth.
- Align with in-house sales team for any in-store event support or marketing initiatives
- Assist Communications Director on creating social media and e-commerce content