Jennifer Behr, the premiere luxury hair accessories brand, is looking for a Digital Marketing and PR Mastermind (magazine press & celebrity placements). The company has a rapidly growing ecommerce site and large wholesale business, and is looking for someone that can optimize marketing efforts to drive ecommerce sales and increase brand awareness.
Jennifer Behr has an excellent celebrity and editorial presence and is well established as the leading hair accessory collection in the world. We are looking for a candidate with a luxury taste level that understands the aesthetic of the high-end market and has a love for fashion and design. An ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in marketing with a desire to learn and grow into a high level of responsibility and opportunity. We are open to working with someone with less experience if they are truly passionate about the brand and super creative about marketing and pr. This position will continue to grow as our marketing strategies evolve and we are looking to hire someone who is forward thinking and entrepreneurial.
Jennifer Behr exists within the beauty, fashion, and bridal markets. This position requires someone with a passion for all three.
- Development of Marketing and PR strategy
- Creating content and managing social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Managing content (images and copywriting) and merchandising for ecommerce site
- Managing all company imagery
- Developing digital advertising strategy and managing digital advertising buys
- Developing online marketing programs and analyzing results
- Amplifying opportunities to drive sales
- Developing and managing influencer relationships
- Maintaining and growing relationships with magazine press, including pitching stories
- Managing sample requests
- Securing celebrity placements and developing relationships with celebrity hairstylists
- Compiling press coverage and monthly reports
- Recruiting and overseeing PR and Marketing interns
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in PR, e-commerce or marketing in fashion
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Must be creative and insanely detail oriented, to the level of obsession
- Impeccable time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Basic graphic design abilities (photo-editing in Photoshop, InDesign a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including personal Instagram and Pinterest accounts if available. Please let us know if someone referred you.
Our studio is based in Brooklyn and we offer full benefits.