Creative marketing and communications firm Kenwerks is seeking a full-time PR Manager for the company’s Fashion Division. Reporting directly to the Senior Account Director, this role interacts with our team and clients to support their respective objectives while ensuring communications with leading fashion and lifestyle magazines, trade publications, fashion blogs, news websites and TV outlets. Candidate will have a demonstrated a passion for men’s and women’s fashion, familiarity with the contemporary, fast-fashion, fitness and accessories markets. We expect a comprehensive understanding of the industry, combined with business savvy and a knack for developing creative partnerships and promotions.
• Oversee and execute client PR strategies, plans, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Constant collaboration with senior leadership
• Manage all client press communication with consumer, news and lifestyle publications, consumer and lifestyle TV, and online media outlets.
• Oversee creation of all media target lists by PR team
• Manage and update Marketing and PR Calendars
• Oversee all press releases, press kit and press materials for your client.
• Produce and publish mass communications with press release, look books and email blasts.
• Plan and produce press days, events and showroom appointments
• Oversee all reporting to clients.
• Direct efforts of PR Coordinators and Associates and provide mentorship and strong positive leadership.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and digital media
• 2+ years experience at a top level PR Firm
• Well-versed in public relations metrics
• Experience in successfully managing PR and/or marketing campaigns from strategy development through execution with proven results
• Solid relationships with editor and reporters
• Resourceful self-starter with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
• Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly proficient in FashionGPS, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visually compelling way
• Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
• Interest in fashion and beauty and knowledge of key brands and stakeholders preferred.
COMPENSATION : Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION: If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to NYHR@kenwerks.com. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Fashion PR Manager” Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.