LAFCO New York is looking for a talented Public Relations and Marketing Coordinator to join our in-house team. Working with our public relations and marketing departments the candidate will be responsible for daily press inquiries and supporting a growing luxury lifestyle brand’s numerous promotional projects.
- Work alongside the Public Relations Director, Marketing Manager and any firms or agents secured to promote LAFCO New York and its new launches.
- Coordinate and execute all daily press inquiries
- Daily administrative support for the company including but not limited to contacts, collateral and gift orders, donations and global events calendar.
- Coordinate regular best practice for sharing, media reporting and analysis.
- Be in the know on new media launches and events and present to the team for attendance and general knowledge
- Be a great representation of the brand and public identity both in office and at appropriate outside events.
- Assist with editorial, marketing and social shoots when needed.
- Strong internships at key editorial outlets or agency experience
- Proficiency in all social platforms and Microsoft Office Applications are a MUST. Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and outside media databases a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for creating from scratch
- Significant enthusiasm for brainstorming and collaborative work
- Someone with a great sense of humor, has a genuine interest in lifestyle, beauty and luxury brands, and whose passion is evident in their work and early rolodex.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing, organized and creative type interested in promoting a leading lifestyle brand both digitally and in-person.
To apply, please send your resume to Monika Balsamo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAFCO is a New York based fragrance and body care company that refines and innovates classical approaches to personal care and the art of perfumery. LAFCO’s naturally luxurious product formulations are made with nuanced fragrances and the purest ingredients.
LAFCO’s collections are sold in over 2,000 specialty boutiques worldwide. For more information please visit www.LAFCO.com