Launch Collective is a highly regarded fashion agency that launches and manages emerging designer brands. Launch Collective is currently seeking interns in the PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT/PRODUCTION department.
(Please note- this role is for apparel product development and production ONLY; this IS NOT an internship for PR or marketing.)
Ideal candidate is dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize. He/she must also have good communication skills. Ideally this candidate will have a familiarity with sewing, materials, patterns and garment construction.
- Assist with garment sample trafficking
- Assist with package preparation
- Assist with preparing production and product development materials for the factories, both local and domestic
- Assist with visits to local factories and suppliers for sourcing
- Assist with general administration and duties as required
- Perform fabric and trim research as needed
Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the fashion industry, from design to bulk product shipment, and have the unique opportunity to work directly alongside the creative director and team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (especially Illustrator)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available at least 2 days a week
All internship candidates should email Steven Soundara at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship application” in the subject along with a cover and a resume.