L’Officiel Enfant, a luxury children’s apparel agency, is seeking a full-time sales assistant.
- 0-1 year of experience, including strong internships.
- Full time.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Proficient in google docs, Microsoft office and comfortable using a Mac.
- Team player, comfortable working in a small work environment.
- Comfortable around dogs (we have an office pup).
- Open to possible travel and weekend hours during sales season.
- Have a general interest in social media.
- Comfortable working in a relaxed yet fast past work environment.
- Comfortable on the phone.
- Interest in children's fashion.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage and merchandise showroom.
- Trade show coordination.
- Provide administrative support to our sales staff.
- Track and update regularly the status of POs, shipments, inventories and ATS; accept, input, track and follow-up on orders in the system.
- Monitor order confirmations and shipping – involves proofing and order maintenance
- Assist in generating weekly sales reports, involves weekly selling reports for divisions and maintaining daily sales grids.
- Contact both existing customers and prospects to generate sales.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to start immediately.