The multi-label accessories showroom located at 720 Fifth Avenue seeks a sales account to join the existing team in the wholesale department of fashion accessories (shoes & handbags).
This role presents the opportunity to drive the business from a commercial and creative standpoint.
Massimo Bonini is looking for a motivated candidate with commercial background in fashion luxury or contemporary, with experience and interest in working within the accessories world.
The ideal applicant will be a highly organised multi-tasker capable to work individually and in team.
Main responsibilities include planning and organizing the sales campaign, coordinating all the aspects of it. The individual will be responsible for achieving sales goals and developing long lasting client relationships by providing the highest level of customer service with existing and new customers. The position involves the maintenance of connections with key/high image accounts (visit regularly; monitor and give feedback on competitive activity, etc.).
The individual must be able to generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets to meet the market goals defined at the beginning of the season.
The monitoring of the flow of activities required to achieve the growth of the brands for the assigned market (North America) is also a fundamental part of the job.
The position involves to work closely with the brands represented, as well as with the factories and the buyers, from a commercial and creative prospective.
Occasional travels within the US and Internationally.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Relevant experience in luxury fashion retailing / wholesaling / pr
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the showroom’s performances
- Goal Orientation and desire to be the best and provide exceptional customer value and experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Integrity / Flexibility / Networking
- Organization and detail-orientation
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Business awareness
- Qualified Degree / Master Degree
- Fluent English (Conversational Italian is a plus)
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
ABOUT MASSIMO BONINI
Massimo Bonini is a worldwide leading company in the wholesaling of luxury shoes and accessories.
The deep experience and market knowledge of its founders, Mr. Massimo Bonini, and his wife Mrs. Sabrina Scarpellini, made the showroom a successful reality, which has been growing for more than 25 years, starting with the first showroom opened in via Montenapoleone in the 80s.
Nowadays the company manages around 40 brands, operating in more than 85 countries, through their Showrooms: two in via Montenapoleone in Milan, and another one in NYC’s Fifth Avenue.
The brand portfolio of strong and complementary brands together with the unique and exclusive distribution project offers a distinguishing and qualitative value.
The NYC showroom now carries around 12 brands including MSGM, No.21, Les Petits Joueurs and Oscar Tiye.