Purple a seeking a Senior Account Manager with a specialization in luxury property development and residential real estate to join its lifestyle team in our New York office. Our offices are based in downtown New York with a full service office in London, and newly opened office in Los Angeles.
The successful candidate must have a solid background with a minimum 4+ years PR experience in the real estate, design, architecture, hospitality and luxury lifestyle industry, be results driven and have a proven track record in successfully implementing a PR strategy. They will have excellent real estate and design press contacts and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively proposing new ideas. They will also be an articulate presenter, possess good writing skills, be competent at media analysis reporting and thrive on attention to detail.
- A proven track record of executing results driven media relations campaigns on behalf of clients spanning real estate, design, architecture, art and luxury lifestyle
- Liaising with high level clients, senior level press and key influencer contacts to support all needs, including: monthly coverage reports and ad hoc requests
- Pro-actively pitch and secure maximum editorial opportunities. Maintain press interest in existing campaigns and maintain ‘buzz’ around new launches
- Daily press interaction; nurture and develop high level strategic relationships with media across all channels via regular communication, press appointments, property visits, etc.
- Writing press releases, bios, company boiler plates and fact sheets
Skills and qualities required:
- Established real estate focused press contacts at all major newspapers, cable business programs, magazines, trade publications, and online media.
- Superior knowledge of all real estate and design media
- You will be a hard-working self-starter and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has a passion for media and the property industry. An understanding of the real estate industry is vital.
- Experience managing high profile clients within the realm of property development, design, and art & culture.
- 4+ years of lifestyle PR experience, agency or in-house
- Established contacts with National and New York-regional real estate design, architecture, hospitality, lifestyle & online media
- Experience overseeing residential real estate launches
- Portfolio of previous secured press clips, including features, profiles, news items, event coverage, etc.
- Salary commensurate with level of experience / competitive with industry standards, health care benefits, vacation policy.
Please send a resume and cover letter to jobsNY@purplepr.com, subject line "Senior Account Manager, Real Estate."
Based in downtown New York and West Hollywood, California, Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including Fashion, Real Estate, Lifestyle, Architecture, Hospitality, and Music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation –offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset.
Purple’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, product placement, social media strategy, blogger collaborations, and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com.