Trash and Vaudeville is looking for an assistant buyer/sales associate for our East Village location. We are seeking a responsible, creative, fashion forward, and dependable individual who is devoted to pursuing a career in fashion and retail.
- Maintaining the highest degree of customer service
- Possessing a strong knowledge of Excel and inventory management
- Maintaining merchandising standards
- Familiar with market trends and the Trash and Vaudeville look / style
- Examine and understand the needs / trends of our customers
- Exhibiting strong interpersonal skills
- Assist in any and all tasks relating to Buying and Marketing (i.e. trade shows, buying appointments, etc.)
- Manages inventory and tracks incoming orders and deliveries
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Able to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent communicator, flexible and team oriented
- Comfortable using spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets) and doing basic retail math
- Analytical and decision making skills a must
- Experience and passion for the fashion industry, in particular alternative apparel, shoes, and accessories
- Fun, enthusiastic and positive minded
Please have experience in the position applied for. In order to apply, please e-mail a resumé and at least 2 professional references to Daang@trashandvaudeville.com . Or stop by the store (96 East 7 Street, New York, NY) to drop off your materials in person. The more material you submit that allows us to learn about who you are, the better.