Vestiaire Collective is a global marketplace & community for pre-owned luxury and designer fashion. We curate the best selection, and all items are authenticated and checked before reaching the buyer. Vestiaire Collective is backed by investors Conde Nast, Balderton Capital and Ventech, and has offices in Paris, London, New York and Berlin. http://www.vestiairecollective.com
Our New York team is seeking a candidate who is self-starting and energetic. This is the perfect role for anyone with a passion for the craftsmanship of designer product and is looking to begin their career in the e-commerce fashion industry. You will be challenged daily and exposed to the latest of trending high-end designer fashion.
Fashion Quality Control Entry Level (Part Time) Position
- Command product quality control. Perform basic in-house refurbishment and repairs. Coordinate the outsourcing and pickup of heavy repairs.
- Determine price negotiations (markdown pricing) for products that do not fit quality standards and coordinate with Control Manager to finalize.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Passionate about fashion industry, luxury brands and team player
- Ability to complete many different tasks with high energy, willingness to learn and improve processes where needed
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with a positive attitude no matter what the task require
- Previous experience with clothing, shoe and accessory refurbishment, and/or repairs required
25+ hours/week with full time potential for the right candidate.
Salary: Hourly DOE
Please contact email@example.com to apply or for more information.