ALIX is a contemporary women’s brand located in New York, NY. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking a highly organized, quick-thinking and self-motivated individual for the Studio Manager Position. This is a fast-paced environment with great opportunity for growth within the company.
General Job Responsibilities
- Open office daily
- Manage daily office activities including phone calls, mail, and visitors
- Assist in sample line trafficking and maintaining relevant documents
- Consistently update and organize office documents
- Assist in scheduling, planning and overseeing office meetings and related activities
- Hire and manage interns
- Responsible for the ordering and organization of office supplies
- Maintain communication across departments
- Manage e-commerce orders daily and preparing orders for shipping
- Customer Service communication and emails, including shipping/returns for our e-commerce website
Ideal Candidate is:
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and Dropbox, understanding of Illustrator and/or Photoshop is a plus
- Able to multi task and meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
- Flexible and open to doing a variety of tasks
- Forward thinking and continually trying to improve our business systems and tools
- Possesses strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects and requests with ease.
This is a full time position with a lot of room to grow within a rapidly evolving fashion company.
Hours: 9:30 - 6pm Weekdays
Start Date: Immediate
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Studio Manager Position”. In the email please include your resume, cover letter, and a brief paragraph explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.