Contact Email: email@example.com
Company/Organization Web Site: www.asbydf.com
Title: Corporate Sales Representative, AS by DF
Function: Sales/Lines Offered
Region: West Coast
Location: CA, AZ, CO, NV, WY, ID, OR, WA, MT, AK, UT, HI, NM
As a professional independent sales representative of the AS by DF collection, you will implement and execute strategic sales plans within the West Coast territory. You will also be directly responsible for the profitable attainment of the your annual sales goals as determined by the national sales director, and will develop topline sales growth for your territory.
This position will:
- Leverage strong, current/active relationships with top tier retailers to immediately begin generating sales for AS by DF
- Secure, cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with new accounts, aggressively building sales growth within your West Coast region
- Develop and implement strategies to drive increased sales volume and manage seasonal inventory in order to sell goods in season, at full price
- Strategically and aggressively plan road work schedules in order to secure and submit purchase orders each week
- Work closely with national sales manager and communicate consistently regarding road appointment plans, post-appointment recaps, and feedback on account reaction to the collection.
- Effectively manage your various administrative requirements in a timely manner, including submission of new account setup documentation/orders, and weekly recaps of progress towards annual sales goals.
- Communicate frequently with accounts to secure re-orders and capitalize on best-seller opportunities
- Work with various internal partners to secure necessary resources to assist in the opening and development of new accounts
- Secure appointments for both annual ENK/Project Vegas shows in Las Vegas and be present to work with accounts and foster/develop relationships with new accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
Specific job requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling contemporary apparel to specialty retailers via road appointments and trade shows
- Current relationships with top tier contemporary accounts
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to strategically plan/schedule road work, and travel frequently to new and existing accounts, meetings, and retail markets
- Assertive, pro-active style with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work well on your own
- Adept at identifying/enacting creative solutions when obstacles arise
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- Professionalism, integrity, positivity with regard to attitude, dependability, willingness to communicate openly and frequently, ability to provide solution-oriented approach in all areas of business development.