ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo launched in February 2012 as the perfect t-shirt line, and has since evolved into a full lifestyle collection of luxurious casualwear for men and women. Using the finest fabrics from natural modal, French terry and cashmere, the collection embodies the relaxed elegant lifestyle of designer Tony Melillo. The flattering, ultra-cool line launched exclusively with Barneys (all doors) in its first year and has since expanded to the top boutiques across the globe.
To be considered, please send us your resume, portfolio (if applicable) and a cover letter detailing why you would be the best candidate. We are looking for someone who is inspired and excited by our design aesthetic and philosophy and who is able to articulate this in writing.
ATM Internship Guidelines
- Internship is unpaid. However, lunch & transportation will be reimbursed. Students must be able to receive academic credit for the duration of the internship. Please submit all completed paperwork from enrolled college/university with academic advisor’s full contact information, prior to starting your internship.
- Summer Term Internship begins in May and goes through August.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, day to day functions of the Design Team:
- Organization and maintenance of design binders including fabric and trim library
- Creating and Updating design boards –Participation in the creation process, including research and initial development
- Assist designer with technical flat sketching and creation of initial style adoption sheets
- Preparation of fabric packets for seasonal handoff meetings.
- Help in organizing and partake in seasonal castings and photo shoots
- Assist with ad hoc projects and run small errands as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be a student or recent graduate majoring in fashion design.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Understanding and excitement about contemporary fashion and industry trends.
- Previous internship experience preferred but not necessary.
To Apply: Please send over a resume and some examples of your sketching ability to info@ATMTees.com