BAJA EAST is a globally inspired luxury brand based in New York City. A sense of international sophistication and cultural convergence defines the relaxed silhouettes, rich fabrics, and vibrant prints of BAJA EAST. Designers Scott Studenberg and John Targon create pieces that are as elegant as they are effortless to pioneer a new kind of fashion and lifestyle concept: loose luxury.
Interns must be able to receive school credit.
- Manage all day to day press requests; learn to prioritize magazines and shoots based on availability
- Keep all of the seasonal collections organized
- Assist with providing photos, look books and seasonal collateral to press
Graphic Design Intern
- expertise in graphic design to include photoshop, illustrator and indesign programs
- creative and able to take direction well
Fashion Design Intern
- excellent at sketching
- able to create mood boards and concept boards
To apply, please send your resume to Info@baja-east.com, please indicate position of interest in the subject line.