Bassike was established in 2006 by deborah sams and mary lou ryan.
The bassike philosophy centers around high-end design & construction with a commitment to sustainable manufacturing.
In 2006, bassike launched the original collection of organic cotton jersey before introducing bassike denim in 2007, and in 2008 seasonal mainline collections became a mainstay of the bassike brand.
Retail Sales Associate: Part-Time, Venice
- we are searching for an experienced menswear retailer to join us part-time in our venice boutique.
- the successful candidate will currently be working in or have previous experience in a menswear sales role that is in line with the bassike culture, you will have a thorough understanding of the menswear retail market whilst sharing a desire and knowledge of mens and woman’s fashion.
- you will be immaculately presented, show strong organization and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
The primary purpose of this role includes:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- providing support to the store manager
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
The successful applicant will possess:
- a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets thorough understanding of the retail market place
- exceptional customer service
- demonstrated ability to nurture existing and build new client relationships
- exceptional organizational and time management skills
How to apply:
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com we also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
- how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
- when has your determination paid-off professionally?
- why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?