Beth Macri is an award winning design firm located in downtown Manhattan founded in October 2012. Beth Macri has always been about exploring the ways in which design can resonate on a personal level. Designing with advanced architectural technologies and finishing with NYC’s finest jewelry craftsman, Beth Macri creates architecturally derived forms with an heirloom quality.
We are a fast growing company and are looking for the right candidate to grow with the brand. You should be an extremely motivated self-starter who is able to take direction as well as work independently. While we strive to distinguish between roles and responsibilities, as a growing business we are looking for someone who is willing to help out where needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing creative content for the brand
- Creating and maintaining a viable Social Media Calendar
- Liaising with press, stylists and influencers
- Managing LORs and Press Pulls
- Developing marketing collateral for press and wholesale
- Reviewing and reporting upon the analytics of marketing initiatives to measure impact (Analyzing and optimizing metrics)
- Creating a comprehensive marketing plan
- Helping to optimize the brand’s SEO
- Manage copy editing across all sectors
- Aiding in production and order fulfillment
- Attention to detail / Excellent organizational skills
*Applications from Marketing, Business, Communications, or Public Relations majors are preferred and should be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and various social media platforms.*
You can learn more about us through our website, http://bethmacri.com.
Along with your resume, cover letter, we request that all applicants complete the following. Applications without the sample below will not be accepted :
Make a mock blog post using any images from our website or social media. Please send this to us in PDF format, along with the answers to the below questions.
How will the blog post you created :
- Improve our SEO
- Encourage engagement
- Be disseminated throughout different social media platforms
- Showcase and build the voice of the brand
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.