ECG is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the NY area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Contact with bloggers, influencers, talents
- Responding to customers questions or concerns on social media
- Relationship with advertisers, partners, prs, brands, sponsors
- Social Media (check diary notifications, messages from readers)
- Coordinate fashion editorials
- Organize maling list
- Type up meeting notes post meetings
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Work points of distribuition of the magazine
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the NYC area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Photoshop and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Language
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Marketing / Sales Internship.