This position provides exposure to all aspects of the day-to-day activity of our company. Primary responsibilities are to handle all tasks related to reception and to assist in various administrative tasks throughout the office. Additionally, there are opportunities to assist our PR, management, production, and digital divisions when primary tasks are complete. We consider this position an entry point to our team and are seeking an individual who is eager to get involved in our business. A successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic and a positive demeanor, take direction well, be proactive, be detail-oriented, demonstrate a sincere interest in learning, and be a true team player ready for anything.
Responsibilities & Outcomes
• Greet all guests, messengers, and clients with a bright and friendly disposition
• Manage the main phone system, fielding, screening, and directing all incoming calls
• Schedule, arrange, and maintain conference room calendars (via Outlook) and coordinate appointments as needed
• Manage all incoming daily, weekly, and monthly newspapers and magazines, maintaining a regular sign-out sheet and coordinating proper filing of copies
• Document and distribute all incoming mail and packages
• Maintain general aesthetic of the office, including key areas such as the front office area, supply closet, kitchen, and conference rooms
• Assist office manager with daily administrative tasks
• Assist CEO’s team with special projects and tasks when needed
• At least 1 year work experience working in a fast-paced office environment
Skills & Qualifications
• High level of proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Internet search engines
• Ability to work well both as member of a team and independently
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional demeanor at all times
• Extremely well-organized and thorough, with meticulous attention to detail
• Flexible schedule and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com, subject line Receptionist & Office Assistant.
THE COMPANY: Full Picture is an award-winning, bi-coastal agency with a team of highly creative individuals who live and work at the crossroads of fashion, beauty, entertainment, and technology. As an agency, we forecast trends, identify key moments, and capture the public’s interest to bring our clients’ ideas to life.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
No phone calls, please.