The Administrative Executive is responsible for providing support to the office and IRO as a whole in addition to assisting in accounting. This role is multi-faceted and will support the growth of our retail division and company structure. The role includes, but is not limited to, AP entries, employee documentation, retail operations, and logistics.
The hire will be responsible for communicating with various internal and external teams regarding all retail operations matters. The ideal candidate should be highly detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills as well as technical know-how.
- HR ; Keep health insurance current and updated as employees exit and enter the company
- Use IRO’s contract model for every new employee and receive official documents to submit to Paychex and Accounting
- Prepare payroll hour submission for IRO INC for warehouse/logistics team
- Assist in entering AP invoices/vendors in the Sage and matching them with payments
- Assist with various accounting projects (AP, AR, FA book maintenance, etc.)
- Manage all account set up and maintenance for stores and office; UPS, Staples, etc.
- Point person for retail store managers regarding daily operations and management of store stock levels
- Weekly Re-Stock/ replenishment for all IRO Retail locations
- Assisting Operations Manager with backend wholesale order processing
- Assist CEO with business structure and development tasks
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all contacts, both internal and external, through telephone and written communication.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in bookkeeping, accounting or similar field of study
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable capacity
- Proficiency in Sage50 and OrliWeb is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal directly with outside Accounts Receivable departments
- Knowledge of accounting as it applies to wholesale and retail fashion businesses
- Focused and strong work ethic, including the ability to work well without direct supervision
To apply, please send your resume to Namoonga Kwendakwema at firstname.lastname@example.org.