Position: Coordinator, Community Management
Job Location: New York, NY
The Coordinator of Community Management is on the front lines of customer-facing communication for LOFT. The role is an essential member of the Brand Marketing team and works cross-functionally to put the brand’s best foot forward through Social Media.
- Develop the social media content calendar in partnership with marketing, PR and editorial/creative departments to distribute across LOFT’s social media channels.
- Execute the social media calendar on a daily basis, while actively monitoring community responses and reacting appropriately. Develop creative briefs and coordinate creative assets – including but not limited to Facebook posts, Instagram photos and social media specific shoots.
- Leverage our 3rd party analytics platforms to prepare weekly reports.
- Listen to and monitor social media channels on a daily basis and report out on key themes and learnings. Respond to and engage with our fans and followers from a customer service and a branding perspective. Manage effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs on a global scale
- Research emerging trends and opportunities to enhance our content and social media activities and brand presence in a meaningful way.
- 1 to 2 years professional experience in marketing, social media and/or digital strategy.
- Excitement for brainstorming, conceptualizing and idea creation.
- Strong skill set in writing, editing, grammar and communication.
- Analytical mindset and experience using third-party tracking and analytics.
- Experience using Curalate and Sprinklr is a plus.
- A commitment to keeping up with and researching the continually evolving nature of social media trends and tools.
To apply, please send your resume to Hilary Rappaport at email@example.com, subject line Community Coordinator.