Position: Manager, Social Media
Job Location: New York, NY
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing social media/marketing content strategies and executing campaigns for our global audience. The role will work in close partnership with LOFT's editorial team as well as brand marketing team to put our best foot forward through Social Media.
- Oversee the development of everything from the social media content calendar to large social campaigns that tell brand stories in partnership with a social media community coordinator, brand marketing, PR and editorial/creative.
- Develop and execute a clearly defined social media strategy, aligning with key marketing and business initiatives and goals.
- Develop and execute innovative contests, sweepstakes and social media campaigns.
- Own all influencer partnerships and campaigns across brand marketing. Work to maintain current relationships and establish new.
- Leverage our 3rd party analytics platforms to prepare monthly and quarterly reports.
- Manage effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs on a global scale.
- Research emerging trends, influencers and opportunities to enhance our content and social media activities and brand presence in a meaningful way.
- This leader will manage one direct report.
Must be able to:
- Deliver an expert understanding of digital and social media, influencer marketing.
- Execute creative campaigns that align with our target customers.
- Develop innovative social and digital ideas around content, media and other key trends.
- Manage social media agencies and drive analytics and optimization of programs.
- Develop deep and systemic analyses of results and present those findings to senior leadership.
- 2 to 3 years professional experience in social media and digital strategy.
- Excitement for brainstorming, conceptualizing, idea creation and storytelling.
- Strong skill set in writing, editing, grammar and communication.
- Analytical mindset and experience using third-party tracking and analytics as well as platforms like Curalate and Sprinklr.
- A commitment to keeping up with and researching the continually evolving nature of social media trends and tools.
To apply, please send your resume to Hilary Rappaport at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Social Media Manager.