Position Description: Mega Mega Projects is a jewelry and accessories showroom that provides PR, Sales, and Consulting to multiple brands. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and detail oriented individuals to join our team this summer. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the fashion industry by working alongside and assisting designers and buyers in showroom appointments, meetings, and events. Our company offers a unique, hands-on experience that will allow you to gain skills that will help you progress in your career.
Sales & Merchandising Interns will work alongside the sales team to:
- Assist with showroom appointments
- Assist at trade shows
- Input orders and buyer feedback
- Maintain showroom organization and inventory
- Build, organize, and maintain store lists and databases
- Sample traffic
- Ensure a fun and professional environment
- Generally assist the team
To apply, please email to your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Summer 2016' in the subject line.