Since its organic inception in 2008, Miansai has quickly grown to be a renowned lifestyle fashion success story. Our inspired and original designs set a new standard for men's accessories and our new women's line is quickly following suit.
From the onset, our brand has been rooted in our passion for taking mundane objects from the world around us to then elevate these through refined and ownable aesthetics, detail obsessed craftsmanship, and our use of top quality metals and leathers.
• Drive sales and obtain sales goals through excellent customer service and clienteling
• Demonstrate brand and product knowledge during all interactions with customers and co-workers
• Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence in the front and back of house
• Help to ensure the sales floor is fully stocked and merchandised according to company guidelines at all times
• Assist or participate in company initiatives involving selling, service, stock, visual merchandising, etc.
• At least 2+ years of specialty retail experience
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for our brand and customer service
• Knowledge of fashion industry and competitive market
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team focused environment
• Analyzing sales figures while creating and obtaining goals through formal & creative methods
• Understanding stock levels/ reports and replenishing store with merchandise accordingly
• Following all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence in the front and back of house
• Keeping store beautifully merchandised and clean at all times in line with company standards
• Interviewing & recruiting appropriate staff
• Establishing a constant focus on the brand & continuously engage & spread knowledge across sales team.
• Management background with at least 3+ years of specialty store experience
• Sales & customer service driven with ability to invent ways of selling more effectively
• Experience in visual merchandising & upkeep
• Ability to train, lead & motivate a team of associates
• Fluency in English required. Spanish +++ Japanese +++
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.