Onepiece is a contemporary lifestyle brand specializing in high-end leisurewear. Perhaps mostly known for being the creators of the Original Jumpsuit, and the catalyst for the global onesie phenomenon that has blown over the globe the past years. We create comfortable yet confident wear with premium fit and top shelf materials. At Onepiece, we take comfort seriously. We believe it is a cornerstone in most achievements, and an imminent factor for success. Without being comfortable with who you are and what you're in, you simply can’t do your best. Thus we believe; comfort brings confidence.
Onepiece today one of the most successful international Norwegian fashion brands, with products sold in close to 150 countries, with US, UK, Germany, Netherlands, France, Sweden & Norway as our biggest markets. Our retail model is structured around e-commerce, with the majority of our sales coming from onepiece.com. In addition to this, we have around 1000 retailers world wide, supported by 6 Onepiece Concept Stores as well as frequent Pop Up Store Concepts in our big markets.
We're structured around 3 main locations: - Oslo, Norway: Our Global HQ - London, UK: Our European Marketing hub, housing our marketing teams for UK, DACH, FR & NL. - New York, USA: Our US HQ housing our US marketing team.
Are you the one?
Although we’ve been around since 2007, our brand is pretty young in North America - so we have the mentality of a start-up, and the hunger of an eager entrepreneur. We know we have passionate consumers and your job is to fuel that creative spirit while simultaneously driving online sales.
Working alongside the Director of Marketing, this key position will be responsible for driving and managing brand communications through available channels, implementing a North American digital strategy of campaigns and seasonal initiatives, developing content across all platforms, and evaluating results to make informed future decisions. You’re continually tracking and evaluating performance and behavior to ensure what we’re building is delivering against our set tactics and targets.
Alongside all of the technical stuff, we’re looking for a passionate individual, someone who isn't counting down the minutes until it’s time to leave for the day. We’ve already built something great, but we’re looking to take it to the next level. If you’re a self-starting, entrepreneurial minded individual, who shares a passion for fashion, the digital space, and disruptive marketing, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Develop and execute an overall digital strategy, managing an “Always On” approach.
- Work collaboratively with global marketing offices (London + Oslo) on development of channels, promotion and engagement strategies, maintaining consistent messaging in conjunction with the “Always On” product and content calendars.
- Drive North American understanding and adoption of strategies for seasonal and brand-led tactical approach.
- Forecast and drive insights from key metrics to inform marketing strategies related to our key digital marketing programs (SEO, SEM, display, affiliate, etc.)
- Work with internal and external resources, agencies, bloggers, and influencers to develop content as needed, continuously engaging with innovative and inspiring partners.
- Day-to-day liaison with agencies and PR delivering strategy, implementation, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget against a clearly defined brief given by yourself with pre agreed KPIs/ROIs.
- Ownership of paid marketing spend and budgeting across channels.
- Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on your acquisition efforts, keeping marketing and management teams up to speed on your performance.
- Identify opportunities for audience development and growth.
- At the end of the day DRIVE ONLINE SALES.
Social Media Management:
- Creatively and proactively engage consumers, influencers and advocates across social media to drive conversations and advocacy.
- Develop, present and implement ongoing ideas for engaging with followers, including but not limited to, contests, crowdsourcing, maximizing user generated content and leveraging influencers and advocates.
- Participate in the creative process for social media photography and video production, ensuring that content creation is based on social media analytics.
- Monitor the space for both issues and opportunities where the brand should engage.
- Contribute to the daily global calendars, posts and process with North American tactics in mind.
- Manage external platform partners used for tracking, analysis and media management.
Digital Innovation and Leadership:
- Inspire and push the creative development process to enable relevant and disruptive marketing.
- Push the brand to maintain relevance but also to set an inspiring example of what’s possible. Monitor trends and encourage adoption of new tools. Explore and experiment with evolving forms of content and distribution.
- Build strong partnerships with global and domestic marketing partners in order to work effectively in the development and execution of marketing programs.
- Understand the global company objectives as well as the business objectives in the North American market, to ensure your recommendations are in line with set goals and highlight how you help achieve these goals within your work.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on B2C. Note: Youth Culture, Fashion, Retail or Lifestyle editorial background is preferred.
- A college bachelor’s degree or above with a preference in marketing, business, or analytics majors.
- Experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate, paid social channels, ect.) with .
- Extensive understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Photoshop, InDesign, Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Fluency in major social media networks.
- Proven record of creating engaging content across multiple digital platforms.
- Able to plan, execute and optimize digital strategies.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities, and meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to negotiate, always achieving the best deals and results for the company.
- Ability to manage creative and marketing talent and build productive and continuing relationships.
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally, sometimes on very short notice.
- Good sense of humor, ability to keep your cool, and willingness to hop into the 24/7 digital fray.
- We offer competitive start-up full time salary.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Robb Lazenby at firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line Marketing Manager.