PR CONSULTING seeks talented candidate for the Corporate Fashion Brand practice at the Senior Account Executive level.
Agency Clients range from national retail fashion chains to global luxury brands.
All account work is steeped in high fashion equity, with focus on diffusion lines/licenses, European retail brands, bridge lines, fast fashion and more.
Job Description: ·
- Will serve as a key team member for multiple account teams, helping to facilitate overall excellence in output to clients
- The position will work with staff from director through assistant levels on both day to day as well as bigger picture needs, reporting directly into the account director
- Position will manage the daily editorial outreach and success for each brand and will oversee client reporting
- Position will also assist with the creation of strategy and campaign development with the account lead
- Position will be implemental in support staff growth and performance reviews
- The agency at large, as well as the role, is both media and events heavy
- 5+ years PR experience, working within the fashion industry, “big agency” experience a plus
- Experience working on large fashion brands with experience in not only media but consumer events
- Strong editorial relationships with both fashion and feature editors
- Strategic thinker and team player with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize quickly
- Can do attitude with the ability to gracefully manage both up and down
Applicants should email resume and cover letter to Matt Kays firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior Account Executive Position.