PR Consulting, an international public relations and digital communications agency known in New York City, Paris and Los Angeles, for its expertise in Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Culinary, is actively seeking a seasoned Senior Account Manager for the firm’s high profile fashion lifestyle clients.
This position requires day-to-day client relations, collaboration with the PR Consulting team to execute client press strategies, and the ability to secure ongoing media placements in top tier fashion, lifestyle, business, entertainment, design and travel publications.
The ideal candidate must possess a drive to generate and successfully implement strategic and creative ideas while being efficient, effective and professional. This individual must have a positive attitude, good follow-through skills and attention to detail. Experience in creating strategies with client facing abilities is a must. This individual must also have exceptional relationships within the world of press both print and digital and have a passion for the luxury fashion industry.
Who we are looking for:
- Superior knowledge of fashion and lifestyle consumer media landscape
- Proven track record in securing top tier coverage in print, online mediums and broadcast TV
- Solid understanding of fashion trends, consumer products and the lifestyle market
- Exceptional relationships within the fashion, lifestyle, and travel press community
- Experience in producing and executing events, demonstrating a high taste level and an acute attention to detail
- Responsible for press strategy execution, day-to-day maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press clippings
- Experience in supervising/mentoring junior staff
- Exhibit strong writing, communication, leadership and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate and possess a strong work ethic
- Must be a creative thinker
- Able to multitask various projects and clients successfully
Candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle Division in New York and report directly to department’s Vice President. PR Consulting prefers 5-7 years experience and offers competitive salary and benefits including; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401k
To apply, please send your resume to LifestyleCareers@prconsulting.net.