Founded in 2015 Shopally is an app that enables social media influencers in the fashion, beauty, children's and home categories to quickly create and easily share shoppable posts across all their social media networks and earn money from any sales they inspire.
We are building a product that fills a much needed gap for social media influencers, brand marketers and shoppers. There is an opportunity to create a more seamless and path from discovery to purchase and that is what we are committed to delivering. Based in Brussels and NYC, Shopally has raised $1.4m in seed funding and is looking to build out its NYC-based team with talented and passionate people.
About the Role: As an Influencer Partnership Intern, you are central to the Business Development Team which is responsible for sourcing, securing and managing influencers that join Shopally. This app is built for influencers and our first priority to create a product that they love. The US Influencer Partnership Intern is the frontline to our influencers and will work in conjunction with the Influencer Manager and Partnership Director to strategically target and secure influencers.
- Responsible for the strategic on-boarding of influencers
- Understand influencer needs and effectively communicates those to the Shopally team
- Present proposals, presentations and necessary agreements for prospects
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to drive engagement and loyalty
- Passionate and enthusiastic about our platform and helping our influencers be successful
- Acts as the main point of communication with the influencers and with all internal teams
- Analyze campaign reports, delivery data and conversion metrics for successful optimization options with focus on delivering a high degree of value for influencers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in a sales role
- Possesses deep interest and knowledge of online influencers in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and kids industries.
- Experience with influencer marketing and social communities a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills, and ability to prioritize effectively
- A self-starter and quick learner with a passion for social media
- Comfort in fast-growing start-up environment
- Impressive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to quickly develop and build relationships from scratch
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.