Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, to express their creativity through crafts, to encourage them to share with their families and friends, and to capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through three divisions, Wilton Enterprises, EK Success Brands and Simplicity Creative Group, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
An email account is required to apply for job opportunities at Wilton Brands LLC. To create a free email account,click here at http://www.yahoo.com or http://www.google.com.
Please send your resume to Rosesal David at RDavid@simplicity.com, subject line Senior Pattern Maker.
Simplicity Creative Group www.simplicity.com is looking for a Patternmaker for our New York City location. The Patternmaker will develop the master size pattern in a wide range of sizes and designs that will be produced with sewing directions and packaged for use by the home sewers to create garments, accessories, and home decor items.
- Responsible for completion of the master production pattern for various size ranges and design silhouettes.
- Create patterns from design sketch on computer (via manipulation of staple or adjustment of existing pattern) to achieve desired style and correct fit.
- Insure that each pattern is developed within the set standards of size, construction methods and pattern making quality standards.
- Cut and sew first sample for designer’s approval and implement any and all changes or corrections to the pattern.
- Create pattern piece listing for according to garment construction that represents the names and cutting information for each of the patterns in the design.
- Check each pattern for accuracy throughout the process and quality of each pattern in accordance with Simplicity standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Industry, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years patternmaking experience.
- Thorough Knowledge of technical patternmaking and clothing construction.
- Computer Aided Patternmaking skills a plus
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.