Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, to express their creativity through crafts, to encourage them to share with their families and friends, and to capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through three divisions, Wilton Enterprises, EK Success Brands and Simplicity Creative Group, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
An email account is required to apply for job opportunities at Wilton Brands LLC. To create a free email account, click here at http://www.yahoo.com or http://www.google.com.
Please send your resume to Rosesal David at RDavid@simplicity.com, subject line Technical Fashion Artist.
Simplicity Creative Group is looking for a Technical Fashion Artist for our New York City location. The Technical Fashion Artist will create computer generated technical line art for all garment types. This individual would also work closely and assist the Design Director on a range of day to day departmental needs geared at producing technical art which meets Simplicity standards.
- Create computer generated technical fashion art using Illustrator, Kaledo, and Photoshop software.
- Produce custom images using Kaledo texture mapping.
- Perform day-to-day administrative duties for the design departmental.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Strong computer skills: must be fluent in – Illustrator, Kaledo, and Photoshop.
- Minimum 2-year art degree and/or technical fashion related work experience.
- Solid sewing background or knowledge preferred, Garment construction a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer generated fashion related tech packs.
- Organized, detail oriented with proven accurate & precise art.
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law.