Spring is combining the power of mobile (being able to surf the internet at any place and at any time) with the ability to access 1,000s of curated brands and products, all in one platform. We're a 24/7 marketplace that enables brands and consumers to connect in new ways.
Since our founding in 2013, Spring has quickly become known as the place to shop... and we've seen this in our rising number of users, brand partners, and followers. We have over 85 employees, 60,000 Instagram followers, and 600,000 users, and we want to grow over more. Marketing is key to achieving these goals and we’re looking for a passionate Social Media Manager to join this team. This manager will be responsible for maintaining, growing, and optimizing Spring's social media platforms as well as contributing to the overall marketing strategy.
As the Social Media Manager, you’ll think about things like:
- Twitter… we’re currently using it, but how do we make it even better?
- Should we incorporate Reddit into our marketing plan?
- Facebook followers dropped by X% last week… why?
- How should we be using Facebook to engage college students? Would Pinterest actually be the better option?
- How do I grow our Instagram following?
Spring’s marketing team is small and everyone is a ‘wearer of many hats’. At the same time, each member has the chance to become a deep subject matter expert in his or her chosen area. You’ll be our “go-to” for all things social and we’ll expect you to drive both the day to day tactical pieces as well as the long term strategy. Plus this is the perfect role for someone with both creative and analytical chops. You’ll get to exercise both sides of your brain here.
What you will do:
- Own & schedule of all of Spring's social media platforms
- Grow and maintain existing presence on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc
- Stay up to date on current social media trends (after all, you’re the expert)
- Work with other Marketing Team members and our Editorial Team to come up with relevant content
- Respond to all communication in a sensible and professional manner
- Utilize data to make decisions… you should be really good at marketing analytics
- Investigate and test out different marketing technologies to enhance strategic approaches
What you need to have:
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing, social media, editorial, or some combination of these
- Passion for analyzing data: you know what is important and you’ve used data in the past to make decisions
- You know the ins and outs of social media platforms (specifically Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest) and have strong opinions on their use cases. Bonus points if you can teach us anything about these systems
- Experience with multi-vertical brands preferred
- Fashion industry knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Apply online at http://grnh.se/x8t5nl
Spring is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.