StylingOn Showroom, a full-service fashion showroom located in the Garment District in New York City, is looking to take on motivated, hyper-organized and dynamic interns to assist with their growing client base.
Candidates will work closely with showroom managers in either the PR Department or Sales Department. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and understand the fundamentals of a full-service showroom, which includes: Public Relations/Marketing, Sales and Styling/Merchandising. If working in the PR Department, basic knowledge in social media is a requirement. We specialize in local and international designers, so interest in that field is a huge plus.
- Minimum of 1 year in fashion industry
- Basic knowledge in a luxury/high-end lifestyle, fashion, and fashion accessories is a must
- Proven writing skills as well as excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment and instincts with problem-solving
- Attention to detail, reliable, motivated, and organized
- Ability to prioritize projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Available at least 3 days a week
This is an unpaid internship, however, there is potential to grow with the company following internship period. School credit will be offered if needed.
Need candidates who can begin ASAP. To apply please send short cover letter, available start date and resume to email@example.com.